Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice. Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry and chop. Heat oil in a pan and saute onion until translucent. Add chicken breast cubes and Remove from heat.
Chicken breasts are stuffed with a savory zucchini and Swiss cheese stuffing and baked until golden brown in this family-friendly recipe. I used boneless,skinless chicken and I browned the chicken with a splash of olive oil and sprinkled paprika, salt and pepper on them. Now that we're empty nesters, my husband is the brave one who gets to test my new recipes. You can cook Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice
- You need 8 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of / 2 kg bone less chicken breast.
- Prepare of For marinating.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger grounded.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic grounded.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
Zucchini-Stuffed Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Preparation: Zucchini peel and grate, squeeze the liquid Add the egg, salt and mix well. Chicken fillet cut into small cubes, add salt, sprinkle with herbs. Stuffed zucchini blossoms are a Greek favorite.
Zucchini stuffed with chicken rice instructions
- Cut the chicken meat and put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well then put in a greased pan and bake for 30 mins.
- Boil the rice.
- Brunch the zucchini for 2 mins and cut into half and remove the inner part.
- When the chicken is ready cut into small pieces and mix it with rice.
- Then stuff them with the chicken rice and bake for 20 mins at 220°c.
- And serve.
This recipe for kolokythanthoi yemistoi me ryzi calls for rice, tomatoes, and herbs. Stuffed zucchini blossoms are a Greek favorite and are often stuffed with mixtures similar to fillings used when stuffing leaves or vegetables. Traditional stuffed peppers get a makeover! These Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Stuffed Peppers are loaded with flavor, kid-friendly and perfect for an easy and healthy comfort food dinner! After over a year of not being sick I somehow managed to get a cold last week.