Rhubarb, Strawberry and Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
You can have Rhubarb, Strawberry and Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb, Strawberry and Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- It’s 2 of stalks rhubarb.
- You need 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 8 of strawberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of goat's cheese or feta cheese.
- You need 1 of bunch of mixed greens.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
Rhubarb, Strawberry and Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette step by step
- Wash the mixed greens and soak them in water until crisp. When crisp, drain them well and chill them in the refrigerator. Cut the strawberries vertically into 6 even pieces..
- Roughly chop the rhubarb into 1.5 cm or 1/2 inch pieces. Coat them in sugar and let the rhubarb sit for 20 minutes. Lightly grease a frying pan with oil..
- Heat the pan over low-medium heat and cook the rhubarb for 2-3 minutes without stirring it. Drizzle in the honey and agitate the pan to evenly mix in the flavors..
- Transfer the rhubarb to a plate and set aside to cool. Arrange the mixed greens and rhubarb on a plate and top with strawberries, chopped cheese, and walnuts. Drizzle over the dressing and serve!.