Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through. This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative.
We all do it, but it can get boring very quickly! Black bean sauce & wholewheat noodles. Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. You can have Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 2 of large mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of medium red onions.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilli.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 piece of fresh ginger.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need of some bean shoots.
- It’s 1 handful of nuts.
- You need of soy sauce.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of sesame oil.
I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception! It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Sort of push your veg/tofu to one side of.
Quick and tasty chicken and veg stir fry step by step
- Get the ingredients ready. Cut the chicken into strips, grate the ginger, wash and slice the onions, red pepper, chilli and mushrooms and chop the garlic.
- Heat a small amount of sesame oil in a large pan and add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Gently fry over a low heat for about 3 mins.
- Add the nuts and stir around a bit.
- And add the chicken, stirring all the time.
- When the chicken has browned.
- Add the red pepper and onions and continue to stir over a medium heat.
- When the onion is transparent add the mushrooms. Stir well..
- Prepare a quick sauce. Mix together a slosh of soy sauce, a squirt of sriracha, a tsp oyster sauce and a dash of maple syrup. Stir well and adjust to taste.
- Add the beansprouts.
- Stir well and add the sauce.
- Stir again.
- And serve.
- Top with fresh coriander leaves and enjoy!!.
This colorful sweet-spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch. Heat a large wok or large heavy skillet over high heat. This quick chicken stir-fry has plenty of broccoli, bell pepper, and zucchini. Serve with rice to soak up all the delicious sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables.