Fiesta chicken breasts with tomato-avocado salsa. Tomato-avocado salsa adds a delicious flavor to a hearty chicken dish – great for dinner. Perfect if you love Mexican cuisine. Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Cindy Barr.
Tomatoes, corn, and avocado come together in this colorful salsa recipe seasoned with lime juice and onions; serve with your favorite chips. You may be able to find more. When the cheese is melted and the bottom of the tortilla is golden brown, place the other tortilla. You can cook Fiesta chicken breasts with tomato-avocado salsa using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta chicken breasts with tomato-avocado salsa
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes, seeded and chopped (1 1/2 cups).
- Prepare 1 medium of avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped (1 cup).
- You need 4 medium of green onions, sliced (1/4 cup).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped jalapeño chili.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of bone-in chicken breasts (about 2 lbs.).
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of flour tortillas (8in.), cut in half, then cut into 1/2-in. strips.
In the latest episode of Dude Food, John serves up a fresh and flavorful recipe for chicken steak with a tomato and avocado salsa that gets prepared on the. Baked Chicken Breasts Diced Tomatoes Recipes. Cilantro Lime Chicken With Avocado SalsaCoordinately Yours By Julie Blanner. Broiled Chicken Breasts With Avocado SalsaThe Dr.
Fiesta chicken breasts with tomato-avocado salsa step by step
- In medium glass or plastic bowl, gently mix all salsa ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Meanwhile, place chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish. In small bowl, mix 1/4 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup oil, the comin and salt; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour..
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-in square pan with cooking spray..
- Place chicken, skin sides up, in pan. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover and bake 30 min. Uncover and bake 20-30 min. longer, brushing occasionally with marinade, until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone. (170F).
- In 10-in. skillet, heat two tablespoons oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook tortilla strips in oil 3-5 min, stir occasionally, until crisp and golden brown. Serve chicken topped with salsa. Serve with tortilla strips..
Chicken tacos with authentic flavor – lime marinaded chicken with creamy avocado salsa served on fresh corn tortillas. Chop the tomatoes and onion into small pieces. Set the tomato aside you will add it to the salsa after all of the Butterfly the chicken breasts so that the meat is an even thickness. Chicken – I love using chicken thighs instead of breast as they are smaller, juicier, and take less time to grill. Cilantro – fresh cilantro adds so much flavor.