Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu.
You can cook Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu
- You need 3 of stalks ★Rhubarb.
- You need 5 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 1 of pack ☆Strawberries.
- It’s 30 ml of Kirsch or Champagne.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 500 grams of ○Strained yogurt or Fromage Blanc.
- You need 4 tsp of ○Sliced almonds.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vanilla sugar or sugar.
- You need 8 of biscuits Biscuits.
Strawberry and Rhubarb Tiramisu instructions
- There are two kinds of Rhubarb. Pictured to the right is red rhubarb..
- Wash the rhubarb, cut it into small pieces, then put it in a pot. Add the water, sugar, and the cut vanilla beans. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes while skimming off the scum. After that, leave to cool..
- Wash the strawberries, cut off the tops and then quarter. If they are small, cut in half. In a pot, also add in the sugar and the champagne and let it sit for a while. Simmer the vanilla beans again for 10 minutes..
- While simmering them, skim the scum off again. Once it's done, let it cool again..
- Break up the biscuits and put them into the containers. Then pour in the rhubarb syrup. About 2 tablespoons per glass and then let it sit..
- Combine the strained yogurt and vanilla sugar and mix well. Add the rhubarb compote and then add the yogurt on top..
- Then add the strawberry compote on top and chill for 6 hours to overnight. Top with roasted almonds before serving and dig in!.