Rhubarb-vanilla-cake. Other than adding an extra cup of chopped rhubarb I followed the directions exactly and the cake turned out beautifully. This one bowl Quick Rhubarb Cake is extremely simple to make and even easier to eat! Rhubarb is a bit sour but is a perfect combination with a sweet vanilla cake.
Tart rhubarb is folded into a deliciously moist and sweet buttermilk cake and topped with a buttery, crunchy Smothered in the creamy sweetness of the warm vanilla sauce and this unbelievable cake. These Rhubarb Vanilla Scones are the latest "rhubarb creation". Scones came pretty late into my life – a former colleague from Ireland brought them one day to work, regular ones with cream and. You can cook Rhubarb-vanilla-cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb-vanilla-cake
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
- You need 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 100 grams of yoghurt.
- Prepare 125 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 packages of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of rhubarb.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- You need grams of baking soda.
- You need 50 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
Share: Rate this Recipe What better way to start the morning than with a steaming mug of coffee and a generous piece of tangy rhubarb coffee cake with cinnamon-sugar. Rhubarb, orange and yoghurt make a delicious combination. If you don't have orange flower water If you have no vanilla pods, use a few drops of vanilla essence instead. Enjoy the cake warm or cold.
Rhubarb-vanilla-cake step by step
- Prepare dough, mixing butter, sugar and egg with a handmixer.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and yoghurt. Blend.
- Place in a baking tray. Meanwhile, cook milk, stir in pudding powder, stir and let cool for a while..
- Cut rhubarb into small pieces. Season with vanilla extract.
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Pour pudding over dough, place rhubarb inbetween..
- Bake for 22 minutes. Meanwhile melt chocolate.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let cool. Meanwhile use a latte-spoon to form a grid with the melt chocolate ontop of the cake. Let cool until the chocolate hardens. Serve wizh whipped cream.
Rhubarb Streusel Cake with Vanilla Bean Sauce. I got home and began searching for inspiration…I found a bunch of amazing recipes, but decided on this lovely rhubarb cake with a vanilla bean sauce. A rich vanilla sauce is served with this tender cake from Biena Schlabach of Millersburg, Ohio. Special Rhubarb Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Rhubarb Cake with Warm Vanilla Sauce Recipe.