Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori.
You can cook Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori
- You need 250 gr of Wok Noodle.
- You need 50 gr of White Wood Mushroom.
- Prepare 50 gr of Carrots.
- You need 1 pcs of Shallot.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Sambal paste / Thai paste curry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need Pinch of salt and white pepper.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of tin sweet corn for garnish.
- You need 20 gr of tin bean sprout for garnish.
- It’s 150 gr of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tandoori curry powder.
Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori instructions
- Season the Chicken breast with sprinkle salt, black pepper and tandoori curry powder.. set asside.
- Heat the pans and 2 spoon of Olive oil.. fry the shallot until soft add garlic and paste of sambal, cook for few minute until combine…
- Add carrot and mushroom cook for few minute.. pour chicken stock and seasonal with pinch salt and white pepper.. wait until boil and add the noodles wait until the soft and combine together.. better put lid on for few minute…
- Meanwhile heat the other pans or grill pans.. grill the chicken 3 minutes each side…
- After the noodle soft and chicken breast cook.. assemble in the plate put garnish on and enjoy the meal…