Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup.
You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of mild salsa.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- It’s 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- You need 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- You need of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..