Easy Taco Bake. Easy Taco Bake – A pasta dish that tastes like a taco! This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney
With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. Mexican Taco Bake starts with ground beef seasoned with Ortega's Taco Seasoning Mix. It's also super easy to change up the flavor with this recipe thanks to Ortega's extensive line of products. You can cook Easy Taco Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Bake
- You need 32 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s 5 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cans of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 cans of refried beans.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 40 of stand up taco shells.
Get this Easy Taco Bake in the oven pronto! Combine ground beef, taco seasonings, tortillas and shredded cheddar cheese for this Easy Taco Bake, that's it! I season the meat as I would for tacos. I use taco chips in place of the tortilla strips.
Easy Taco Bake step by step
- Cut chicken into fajita strips.
- Place chicken in skillet and brown.
- Add taco seasoning and water and let simmer.
- Place taco shells in large pan.
- Open and drain Rotel.
- Chop up onion.
- Cook onions and Rotel together until moisture is gone.
- Open refried beans and put in ziplock bag. Cut corner off and squeeze out a line in each taco shell.
- Add onions and Rotel to shells.
- Drain chicken and add to shells.
- Cover taco shells with cheese and bake 400 for 15 min until cheese is melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. How to make Easy Taco Bake – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. This Easy Taco Bake Casserole will have you ready for dinner in minutes, using what you have in the pantry and fridge because there are literally HUNDREDS of substitutions! Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes. Add ground turkey and season with salt and pepper.