You can have Greek Stuffing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Stuffing
- It’s of this is good in a egg white omlette or filo cups for an apetizer so many thing you can do with this and its so good~chicken breast pork lion just to name a few.
- You need 1 of this is used to stuff meat,chicken,fish,or fillo cup's the possabilty's are endless.
- Prepare 2 box of frozen spinach (thawed drained and squeezed dry).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion (I use red onion).
- Prepare 2 of or 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of each~parsley,and oregana.
Greek Stuffing step by step
- cook spinach, onion ,and garlic,and pepper, over low/med heat in some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) enough to cover bottom of pan.
- after spinach is cooked and heated and onions start getting soft sqeeze lemon juice over and mix well.
- add cheese's and heat juss a couple more mins.
- you don't wanna melt the cheese all the way cause its still gona cook in what ever you stuff it in.
- if you stuff this in any meat or chix or fish squeeze xtra lemon and a dash of xtra seasoning on top of it for more flavor.
- I changed this up a little bit but I got it from my local news channel on fox 8 recipe's (stacy frey) its very good.