Healthy chicken-stuffed peppers. Here is a healthy entree that takes a little bit of extra time, but it's is well worth it in the end. These chicken stuffed peppers are filled with so much goodness, and they are basically a full meal in one because you get three veggies (corn, onion and peppers), a whole grain. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.
Place bell peppers cut side up on a large baking sheet and drizzle all over with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers With Chicken Recipes. Quinoa and Chicken Sausage Stuffed PeppersOrganize Yourself Skinny. grated romano, ground black. You can have Healthy chicken-stuffed peppers using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken-stuffed peppers
- You need 4 medium of yellow peppers.
- It’s 3 medium of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 small of red pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of aubergine.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of glass of water.
- It’s of light goat cheese.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Get all the zesty flavors of sizzling fajitas in a healthy stuffed pepper that's easy enough for a weeknight meal. Transfer the chicken and onion mixture to a large bowl and rinse and dry the skillet. Healthy, easy and cheesy keto chicken stuffed peppers are the ultimate low carb dinner! Full of sassiness and delicious flavor!
Healthy chicken-stuffed peppers instructions
- Cut the breasts in dices season it with salt and pepper and cook it with a bit of oil. Do not let turn gold..
- Peel and chop the aubergine, put it on a siever and salt it so it loses its bitterness. Pre-heat oven to 230°C..
- Chop the red pepper and cut the onions julienne-style and cook them in a pan with oil. When the onion is translucid add the aubergine and the glass of water..
- Blend the chicken and set aside. Boil the yellow peppers for 5-6 minutes. Do not cut them in any way..
- Dry the peppers, remove the top part, hook your fingers inside and pull the seeds out..
- Put a layer of chicken (press it gently with your finger tips) then one of of vegetables and another one fo chicken to th top..
- Grate some cheese. Put around a teaspoon of the vegetables on top (and the middle) of the peppers and cover the rest of the top with the cheese..
- Grease a deep glass tray with oil, put the pepper and put in the oven until cooked to your taste..
Oh dear, these chicken stuffed peppers are gooooooood. So good, I almost couldn't write this article because I was too busy enjoying every last nibble. Brown Rice and Chicken Stuffed Peppers – super easy to make healthy peppers with chicken, rice, mushrooms and tomato pasta sauce. I grew up in Ukraine on real food. As an adult, I tried many diets without results.