Spinach-Stuffed chicken breasts. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. All Reviews for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Baked stuffed chicken breast is classic comfort food. Serve spinach stuffed chicken breast with a fresh Kale Salad, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes (or Mashed Potatoes) and your favorite veggie side dish! Baked Chicken Thighs – Juicy and crispy. You can have Spinach-Stuffed chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach-Stuffed chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopper onion.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach,thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese,cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. Chicken stuffed with simple spinach dip is one of our all-time favorite Easy Chicken Breast Recipes. This is the easiest and the tastiest Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe. The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you'll become addicted to it.
Spinach-Stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- in a Large skillet,sauté onion in 4 1/2 teaspoons butter until tender.
- Add garlic ; sauté 1 minute longer.
- Add spinach and cream cheese; cook and stir over high heat until blended.
- Remove from heat; st in bread crumbs.
- flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness; sprinkle both sides with salt d pepper.
- place about 1/4 cup spinach mixture down the center of each chicken breast half.
- fold chicken over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- place seam side down in greased 11x7x2 in baking dish.
- melt the 1/4 cup butter; stir in the honey mustard, and lemon juice, pour over chicken.
- bake, uncovered at 350°F for 40-50 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°F, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices..
- Discard toothpicks before serving.
I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini, and my husband's favorite, Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana. That leaves room for a side of whole-grain quinoa or farro. If you have leftover spinach, use it for a simple side salad. This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach.