Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Spicy Pineapple Dressing.
You can cook Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Spicy Pineapple Dressing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Spicy Pineapple Dressing
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless/skinless.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fresh pineapple, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 4 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of habanero pepper, minced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of thinly sliced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh baby spinach.
Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Spicy Pineapple Dressing instructions
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet or heavy skillet. Season chicken with chili powder and salt. Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan, cook for 3 mins on each side or until done. Set aside..
- Combine half of pineapple, cilantro, orange juice, vinegar, habanero, and garlic in a blender, process until smooth. With blender on, gradually add olive oil until blended..
- Combine remaining pineapple, red bell peppee, red onion, and spinach in a large bowl. Drizzle with 3/4 cup dressing, toss gently to coat. Divide salad evenly between 4 plates. Cut chicken across the grain into thick slices, divide chicken evenly over salads. Drizzle salads evenly with remaining dressing..