Mom's Somen Salad.
You can have Mom's Somen Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Somen Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 1 lb of somen noodles, boiled.
- You need 1 head of ice berg lettuce, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of boiled ham (from deli) shredded.
- It’s 1/2 lb of char siu pork (find in asian market, or make @ home) shredded.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, thin sheets, shredded or scrambled.
- Prepare 1 of red/white kamaboko, shred into thin matchstick pieces.
- It’s 3 of green onions, slice.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- You need of Salad Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds, crushed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of vegtable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce (shoyu).
Mom's Somen Salad instructions
- Lay boiled somen in a 9×13 casserole..
- garnish with remaining ingredients..
- Combine salad dressing ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves..
- Evenly distribute dressing over salad..
- cover and chill well..
- Happy New Year!!.