Slow-cooked lemon chicken over rice. Seasoned, browned chicken breasts slow cooked with lemon juice, garlic, and chicken bouillon. A wonderful 'fix and forget' recipe Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in a slow cooker.
If you prefer rice over potatoes you may want to check out my Crockpot Chicken and Rice recipe instead. Garlic, oregano and lemon juice give spark to this memorable main dish. Tried it over the rice and it was dry. You can cook Slow-cooked lemon chicken over rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow-cooked lemon chicken over rice
- It’s 6 of bone in chicken breast halves, skin removed (12 oz. each).
- It’s 1 t of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 T of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/4 T of pepper.
- You need 2 T of butter.
- You need 1/4 C of water.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 t of chicken bouillon granules.
- It’s 2 t of minced parsley.
- You need 2 t of minced cilantro.
- It’s of Hot rice.
- Prepare 3 T of lemon juice.
Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken with butter, garlic and lemon coating tender chicken breasts in a Chop the chicken and add to the top of a baked potato with some of the sauce spooned over it. If you have leftovers you can use. Make Moroccan chicken in a slow cooker, it's easy! Add the chicken to the slow cooker and top with broth.
Slow-cooked lemon chicken over rice step by step
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towels, combine the oregano, salt and pepper. Rub over chicken..
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken in butter, transfer to a 5 qt. slow cooker..
- Add water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon to skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Baste chicken with cooking juices. Add parsley and cilantro. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer until meat juices run clear. If desired, remove chicken to platter and keep warm; thicken cooking juice. Serve over the rice..
This Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken is covered in a creamy sauce made with plenty of lemon, butter and garlic! Serve the sauce over pasta or rice for an easy, delicious dinner! Are you searching for a fabulous chicken recipe? Slow cooker lemon chicken and carrots is delicious and easy to make, with Try this excellent crockpot recipe and serve it over hot rice or noodles to soak up all the sauce. You can make this recipe with chicken.