SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw!. This delicious Carolina coleslaw is made with a sweet and tangy vinegar dressing. The slaw is perfect for pulled pork or chicken barbecue. Tasty, cheesy ground chicken meatballs are served on toasted slider rolls with Ragu(R) Old World Style(R) Traditional Sauce.
It's too hot to BBQ outside! This crispy, juicy fried chicken sandwich is perfection paired with creamy coleslaw. This is the stuff your food dreams are made of. You can have SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw! using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw!
- Prepare 10 of semi Freddy buns cut in half.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts/or thighs.
- You need 1 packages of cabbage for coleslaw mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rice wine vinager.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar in the raw.
- It’s 2 pinch of Seasame seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cornstarch/flour mixture.
- It’s of salt n pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
The skin gives the chicken more flavour but also allows the coating to stick better. Pair this with creamy coleslaw and a buttered brioche roll and you have sandwich. Recipe for Smoky Sweet Southern BBQ Pulled Chicken Sliders – Serve on biscuits topped with coleslaw for a Southern-style party appetizer. Lawry's Sweet Southern BBQ Marinade, beer, ketchup and brown sugar make a smoky sweet sauce for pulled chicken.
SOUTHERN chicken sliders with Carolina coleslaw! instructions
- Fry up the chicken til golden and cut them into pieces that fit on the buns.
- Mix up the slaw and top the chicken put the top on stick a tooth pick in and serve!.
Southern-Style Slaw with Pecans and Maple-Dijon VinaigretteSerious Eats. Juicy and tender chicken, crunchy coleslaw and a delicious sweet savory sauce make these sliders finger-licking good! Today I want to share my latest kitchen adventure with you — a slow cooker adapted honey garlic chicken served in sliders with coleslaw. These sliders are so good, they're sure to go fast. Enjoy them indoors or out, just be sure to plant your flag and claim yours before they're gone! with Homemade Pickles & Coleslaw.