Shake N bake stuffed chicken. Enjoy the great taste of SHAKE 'N BAKE products from My Food and Family. If you're looking for a little more flavor, try our Herb and Cheese Stuffed Roast Chicken recipe that has minced garlic, rosemary leaves and other delicious flavors. Shake 'n Bake, manufactured by Kraft Foods, is a flavored bread crumb-style coating for chicken and pork.
No need to choose store-bought when you can easily make your own blend of flour and seasonings to 'shake and bake' your chicken. All Reviews for Easy Shake and Bake Chicken. Bored with plain old chicken breasts? You can have Shake N bake stuffed chicken using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shake N bake stuffed chicken
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of of herb shake N bake.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 bunch of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tin meat loaf pan.
- It’s 4 of toothpicks.
- You need 1 of Campbell cream stock.
- Prepare 1 of Mrs. dash seasoning.
I think this is much better than the stuff you buy from the store. It's a quick meal when you don't have time or don't know what else to make. very, very tasty! Crispy Shake N Bake Chicken is so simple, so tasty, and so much healthier than the store-bought version! So, of course, inspired by these meals I used to enjoy as a kid, I had to try and develop a homemade version that is healthier than the packaged stuff!
Shake N bake stuffed chicken step by step
- Preheat the oven at 350°F..
- Then you should cut the chicken breast in half (like cutting a bagel) but not fully in half. Cut it so there's a flap (like a book).
- Thirdly, whisk the egg..
- Then after the egg us whisked, coat the chicken breast in the egg..
- After the chicken is evenly coated in the egg, put the chicken in the shake n bake bag and shake so that the chicken is coated evenly. (I normally keep the excess shake n bake so that I can put some inside the flap).
- Then, open the flap, and put shredded cheese in the flap. You could also put extra shake n bake in the flap before you put cheese in..
- After that, close the flap and secure it with toothpicks, so that our remains closed..
- Pop this chicken into the oven and leave it in there for roughly 30mins..
- While the chicken is in the oven. After you take the chicken out, on a skillet or pan, pour the Campbell cream stock onto the skillet, let it heat up, and add in Mrs. Dash seasoning into the cream sauce (to taste)..
- After 2 – 3 mins, put the chicken onto a plate, and pour the sauce mixture over top!.
- Enjoy your meal :).
Shake n Bake was all about convenience, and really, what could be simpler. Kraft Shake 'N Bake Original Chicken lets you enjoy crispy, crunchy chicken without all the unnecessary fat and calories of frying. This coating makes moist and delicious chicken in the oven. Use common ingredients for a copycat Shake 'n Bake recipe even better than the original! I have to be honest and say up front that I have not had Shake 'n Bake Chicken in many, many years.