Rhubarb and raisin oat slices. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt; sprinkle over raisins. Combine the brown sugar, oats and remaining. This rhubarb crisp contains a crunchy topping and crust for a double dose of the delicious oat and brown sugar crumb mixture.
Rhubarb, strawberries, raisins, seedless, orange zest, granola, maple syrup. The combined ingredients will seem dry; don 't be concerned; the rhubarb will give up considerable liquid as it cooks. Seriously, this sweetly tangy and pale pink applesauce made with rhubarb is going to rock your bowl of breakfast oats. You can have Rhubarb and raisin oat slices using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and raisin oat slices
- It’s 4 sticks of rhubarb.
- It’s 80 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 150 g of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 50 g of raisins.
- Prepare 200 g of oats.
- You need 100 g of ground almonds.
Sweet, tangy, pale pink applesauce made with rhubarb (yep, frozen works perfectly fine) is swirled into piping hot steel-cut oats and then the entire shebang is strewn with hazelnuts. This APPLE RHUBARB CRUMBLE Recipe makes a most delicious dessert recipe with oatmeal Rhubarb pairs very well with almost any fruit! Slices of strawberry and rhubarb are topped with a buttery, brown sugar and oat crumble then baked until golden brown and crunchy. Grease and line a pie tin with one sheet of shortcrust pastry.
Rhubarb and raisin oat slices instructions
- Cut rhubarb into 3cm pieces. Sprinkle over 30g sugar. Roast rhubarb at 180C for 15 minutes until tender but still formed..
- Melt sugar, butter and honey in a pan or microwave. Pour over oats. Add raisins and stir to combine..
- Stir in ground almonds..
- Spread half of the oat mixture into a 20x20cm baking tray. Press down with a spoon..
- Pour over rhubarb. Then spread over the remaining oat mixture and press down..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200C until the oats are golden and pulling away from the sides of the baking tray..
- Cool completely before removing from the tray. Once cool cut with a sharp knife into rectangles. Store in the fridge. Keeps well for several days..
Add rhubarb pieces; cook and stir until mixture returns to boiling. For dumplings, in medium mixing bowl, stir together the flours, oats and baking powder. Combine milk and oil; add to flour mixture; stir just until flour mixture is moistened. These Rhubarb Oat Bran Muffins are made with fluffy whole grains, a dairy-free buttermilk, and tangy rhubarb for a sweet, filling treat! These rhubarb oat bran muffins are quite low in sugar for a muffin recipe.