Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta. This one pot method makes making this Jerk Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo meal super easy, fast, and fun! Rasta Pasta is simply a pasta dish with jerk chicken sauteed with bell peppers or. You'll often find on Caribbean restaurant menus that shrimp or chicken are popular add ons.
I fell in love with Jerk Chicken pasta when I was in the Carribbean last July and came home and scoured the net for a similiar recipe. Make sure you've got your taco ingredients and fixings prepped and ready to go before you start cooking this recipe, because things will For a super-easy kickoff to the weekend, turn Wednesday's leftover cherry tomatoes into a sauce for your favorite pasta. Creamy Jerk Chicken and Shrimp PastaThe Glam Kitchen. You can cook Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of Fettucini.
- Prepare 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- You need 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- Prepare 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
Saucy and special, this hearty pasta works as well for Wednesday night as it does for a Saturday dinner with company. Swap the shrimp for chicken in this classic recipe. Swap the shrimp for chicken in this classic recipe. All you need is chicken, angel hair pasta, butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, lemon, and parsley.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta instructions
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
Make this easy Outback Steakhouse Queensland Chicken and Shrimp Pasta copycat recipe for dinner. Has the best creamy Alfredo sauce with spices. This chicken and shrimp dish in a cream-based sauce makes a most wonderful meal. Outback Steakhouse is known for their steak, but they. What would easy weeknight dinners be without family-friendly staples like chicken and pasta?