Steamed Chicken with Scallion-Ginger Sauce.
You can cook Steamed Chicken with Scallion-Ginger Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken with Scallion-Ginger Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breast halves, bone-in or out.
- You need 1/2 cup of neutral oil, such as canola or grapeseed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peeled and minced ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of trimmed scallions, white and green parts combined, chopp.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steamed Chicken with Scallion-Ginger Sauce step by step
- Steam the chicken over simmering water for six to ten minutes for boneless breasts, ten to fifteen for bone-in. The chicken is done when white and firm to the touch; cut into a piece if you want to be certain..
- Meanwhile, stir together the ginger, oil, scallions, and salt in a bowl. The mixture should be quite strong; you can add more ginger, scallions, or salt if you like..
- When the chicken is done, drizzle it with the soy sauce and sesame oil and serve. Pass the scallion-ginger sauce at the table or divide it into four small bowls for dipping..