Russian Chicken (variant).
You can have Russian Chicken (variant) using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Russian Chicken (variant)
- Prepare 3 of boneless / skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton Dry Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing.
- It’s 1 of 8oz bottle Russian Dressing (Wish Bone).
Russian Chicken (variant) instructions
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- slice chicken breasts in half (6 total).
- prepare stuffing per directions on box.
- wrap chicken breast around a spoonfull of stuffing then place in baking dish.
- arrange breasts in dish with equal space in between.
- fill space between breasts with remaining stuffing.
- mix dressing and soup mix in bowl then pour over chicken breasts in baking dish.
- cover with foil and bake @ 350 for 45 minutes.