Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. Delicious recipe i topped the lettuce wraps with hidden valley ranch dip mixed with light sourcream….i ate my leftover chicken as a snack with.
Garnish with crispy jalapeños (to taste). Quick Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps Topped with Avocado Ranch Dressing. Use the leftover dressing to dip carrots and celery sticks in. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish
- It’s of Crock Pot Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of fat free low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Relish.
- Prepare 1 of peeled carrot.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry buttermilk (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried onion flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Put it all together.
- You need 1/2 cup of wing sauce of your choice.
- You need 4 large of lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a deliciously nutritious light and filling lunch or dinner. Oven fried buffalo chicken, quinoa, tomatoes Then I wrapped it in soft buttery lettuce leaves with quinoa, fresh tomatoes, avocado, and light blue cheese dressing. You could go ranch, but I'm BC all the way. Cut some carbs the fun way with this easy recipe for chicken bacon ranch lettuce wraps from Delish.com!
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish step by step
- Dice celery, onion and garlic. Add to crock pot. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Cover all of that in chicken broth, stir and cook on high for 4 hours..
- Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Blend then set aside. Relish is ready!.
- Remove the chicken from pot and strain out liquid – DON'T SKIP THIS. Chicken should be moist, but not runny. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup or more (to taste) of your buffalo sauce, stir and let sit for 30 minutes on low..
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with 2 tbs relish (more or less if you like). Wrap up and dig in..
Roll wrap by folding sides in toward one another, then tightly wrap parchment paper around bottom. Poke with a toothpick and repeat with remaining ingredients to make three more wraps. Meanwhile, place tortillas on a plate and spread with a thin layer of bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Arrange a few chicken strips down the center of. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a perfect quick-fix menu idea.