Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise. Add lemon juice, dry mustard and Tabasco to yolks.. Chicken Breasts With Hollandaise Sauce, Herb Crusted Chicken With Vegetables And Hollandaise Sauce, Savory Chicken Herb Crusted Chicken with Vegetables and Hollandaise SauceRecipesPlus. chicken breasts, sauce powder, egg yolk, carrots. Cook up Knorr's delicious Savory Chicken & Asparagus Hollandaise Sauce.
Case in point, these steamed asparagus! I like asparagus any which way, but drizzle a little (or more than a little) hollandaise over them? Grilled chicken breast with green asparagus and Hollandaise sauce closeup on white plate. horizonta. You can cook Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 Oz of asparagus.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Mccormick's worchestershire pub burger seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s slices of Provalone cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Try a recipe for boneless chicken breasts with a rich buttery Hollandaise sauce, served with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables or salad. The chicken breasts may be poached in water or seasoned lightly with salt and pepper and then sauteed in butter until browned and cooked through. Sliced Chicken Breast Chicken Breast Chicken breast grilled with potato , zucchini and asparagus clouse up Grilled chicken Chicken breast with onions and basil on the grill macro Chicken breast with vegetables in a skillet grill top view Chicken breast wrapped in bacon. For the hollandaise, put the egg yolks, butter, lemon juice and a tablespoon of cold water water into a heavy-based pan and place over the lowest possible heat.
Brad's chicken breast w/ asparagus and hollandaise instructions
- Butterfly chicken breast in half. This way it is thinner, and will not dry out. Sprinkle both sides with Mccormick's seasoning. Let sit for a half hour..
- Meanwhile heat a griddle. Cut off the tough end of the asparagus. Add a little oil. Add asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Cook turning often until tender crisp..
- Heat a LG fry pan on med low heat. Add a little oil. Lay chicken flat in the pan. Fry until golden brown on one side. Flip over. Add a tbs of butter. Baste with the melted butter. Cook until just done. A couple minutes before taking chicken out of the pan, add cheese on top so it can melt..
- Plate chicken add asparagus. Fold chicken in half. Top with hollandaise. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Toast the bread and slather with salted butter. Top with the asparagus and poached eggs. For the hollandaise: Melt the butter and skim off the foam. To Marinate: Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. chicken brst-w-asparagus nutrition facts and nutritional information. Chicken W/Crabmeat, Hollandaise Sauce & Asparagus.