Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread.
You can cook Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rhubarb, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread step by step
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside..
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside..
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo..
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts..
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans..
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle..