Polish Sausage and Veggie Stuffed Herbed Chicken.
You can have Polish Sausage and Veggie Stuffed Herbed Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polish Sausage and Veggie Stuffed Herbed Chicken
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 1 of Polish Sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Rainbow Tomato (diced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot (diced).
- It’s 2 cups of Fresh Baby Spinach (rinsed).
- It’s 1 tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt or Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 8 (3 1/2 inch) of Pieces of Culinary Twine.
Polish Sausage and Veggie Stuffed Herbed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dice rainbow tomato and carrot. Heat on high with baby spinach and 1/2 tsp salt until spinach is cooked and other veggies are soft..
- Mix dry herb ingredients. Set aside..
- Rinse chicken breast then cut in half (long) Cut polish sausage in half (long)..
- Give both halves of chicken breast an olive oil rub down. Be sure to rub all areas to ensure the absorption of herbs, flavoring the chicken while keeping it moist when cooked..
- Take your dry ingredients and rub down chicken once more, being sure to coat chicken with herb seasoning..
- Lay 4 pieces of Twine down, one beneath the other going the length of your chicken breast, while leaving 1 inch on each end..
- Spread the vegetable mixture onto the chicken..
- Place the Polish sausage on top and fold the chicken over to cover the sausage(may not always cover the entire sausage) and secure it by knotting the pieces of twine..
- Repeat steps with the ingredients left then place both in the oven. Let cook for 25 minutes, turn, then cook for another 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. You can cut the twine away yourself or leave for those eating the meal to do so..
- Serve with a bed of rice or a slice of pita. Enjoy.