Basic bread or pizza dough. This recipe for everyday pizza dough is one we've worked on together over the years, tweaking something here and adding something there, until finally coming to a consensus. That makes it sound like this recipe might be tricky — it's not. In fact, keeping it simple was one of our biggest requirements.
I made calzones for the first time with this. I like to add sugar to the dough or maybe garlic or some other spice for added flavor. Top with half pound grated mozzarella cheese and basil leaves. You can cook Basic bread or pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basic bread or pizza dough
- You need 3 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 envelope of yeast quick or regular raising.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Drizzle with olive oil before baking and to with. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Basic Pizza Dough Recipe for Bread Machine. Serving size: This will depend how you cut and serve it.
Basic bread or pizza dough step by step
- Mix first 4 items in large bowl.
- Heat next 2 items to 120°F. NO MORE.
- Add to dry items.
- You may need to add upto another cup of flour for a working dough.
- Knead for ten minutes then ball up and put in oiled bowl and cover with tea towel.
- can use as pizza dough after first rise.
- Or roll to a large rectangle and roll up jelly style then allow to rise again.
- In preheated 350 oven cook an hour to hour and half.
- Allow to cool slightly before even trying to cut.
- Worth every bite1.
For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. It's a basic recipe that can become part of Knead this pizza dough by hand or mix it in the bread machine or with your stand mixer and dough hook. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. Quick Basic Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.