Crunchy Cesar Chicken Pitas.
You can have Crunchy Cesar Chicken Pitas using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cesar Chicken Pitas
- You need 1 packages of Whole Wheat Pita Pockets.
- You need 3 medium of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cubed.
- You need 1 large of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Light Cesar Dressing.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Cucumber, diced.
- You need 3 stick of Celery, sliced.
- You need 6 medium of leaves of Romaine lettuce, sliced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Crunchy Cesar Chicken Pitas step by step
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil in pan..
- Cube chicken, dice onion, mince garlic and add to the pan. Sprinkle with the pepper and cook until chicken is cooked throughly and onions are transparent.
- Drain juice from pan and cool chicken in fridge overnight or for half an hour.
- Ina large bowl add cut up vegetable greens, dressing, parmesan cheese and cooled chicken mixture and toss until well coated.
- Slice pitas and carefully open into pockets. Spoon mixture in and wrap into tinfoil for a lovely alternative to the normal sack lunch.
- Manly men tested and approved!.