Stuffed Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Sauce.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Sauce
- Prepare 4 of Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 of Soft Goats Cheese.
- It’s 8 of Cherry tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 of Basil leaves or dried herbs.
- It’s 8 slice of of Parma Ham or Denhau Ham.
- You need of Red Pepper Sauce.
- You need 5 of Red Peppers.
- You need 150 grams of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable Stock Cube.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Sauce instructions
- Heat oven to 200c.
- Make a slit down each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each pocket with goats cheese, sliced tomatoes and basil/dried herbs..
- Wrap each chicken breast with two pieces of ham and season..
- Put on a baking sheet and cook until cooked through..
- To make the sauce put red peppers on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Cook through in the oven..
- Cool the peppers slightly, peel, chop and put in a pan with tomatoes and a splash of water. Add the stock cube, sugar and season well. Simmer for 20 minutes or so while the chicken is cooking..
- Blend sauce with a blender or food processor..
- Serve chicken with red pepper sauce, roasted new potatoes and seasonal veg..