EZ Malibu Chicken.
You can cook EZ Malibu Chicken using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EZ Malibu Chicken
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts (approx half pound each breast, or use 4 smaller breasts for this recipe).
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 dash of seasoning salt (Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning is what I use).
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs (mixed thorougly for coating chicken).
- Prepare 4 of thick slices of black forrest ham (from the grocery store deli).
- You need 4 slice of of swiss cheese (from grocery store deli).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable or grapeseed oil (enough to cover bottom of frying pan 1/4").
- Prepare of Malibu Chicken Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
EZ Malibu Chicken instructions
- Prepare chicken breast by removing any fat from breast if any. Lay one breast flat on cutting board and with a sharp knife carefully butterfly slice breast in half to make two flat pieces. (two breast halves will give you 4 pieces of chicken) . Season each piece of chicken with seasoning salt and pepper..
- Using 3 separate medium bowls, scoop the flour into one bowl, whisk the egg into another bowl and pour the bread crumbs into the third bowl..
- Dredge each chicken piece into the flour until fully coated, then dip into the egg and then fully coat each with the bread crumbs..
- fry the chicken in a preheated pan with oil for 5 minutes per side or until chicken reaches internal temp of 180° F..
- drain chicken of oil and place in a oven safe dish..
- place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each piece of chicken, put in oven preheated to 375° and cook for 20 minutes..
- mix mayonnaise and mustard and blend till creamy for the sauce. Serve sauce on the side of chicken and let your guests add it as they prefer..