Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait.
You can cook Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of rhubarb stalks, cut into 1 inche pieces.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of thinly sliced fresh dtrawberrys.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait step by step
- Combine rhubarb and 1 cup sugar in saucepan, stir and let sit to give off its liquid 20 minutes. Add strawberrys to a bowl and add 1/4 cup sugar and also let sit 20 minutes. When the 20 minutes is done add any juice from strawberrys to rhubarb.Keep strawberry slices in bowl.Heat rhubarb over medium heat until very soft about 10 minutes, remove from heat and add strawberrys mix well. Chill until cold about 2 hours..
- When cold beat cream until thickened add confectioners sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form. Add rhubarb strawberry, ixture very gently with a spoon to make a streaky look do not over blend. Spoon into glass seving dishes, garnish with chocolate sprinkles..