You can have Rhubarb Muffin using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Muffin
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- It’s 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 5 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 50 g of Yogurt.
- It’s 60 g of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Marinated Rhubarb.
- You need 150 g of Rhubarb.
- You need 15 g of Sugar.
Rhubarb Muffin step by step
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Marinated Rhubarb.
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces and add to a small bowl..
- Add the sugar to marinate. Keep in the fridge overnight..
- Add the rhubarb to a strainer to drain the water. Set aside until use..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the marinated rhubarb and mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..