Sheet pan Greek chicken. Greek Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner – Chicken and Fresh Veggies all tossed together in an easy and big flavored marinade. Line a large sheet pan, a half-sheet, with foil matte-side up, then parchment for easy cleaning. Remove from oil and mash with knife into paste.
Loaded with chicken, veggies, kalamata olives, and Greek seasonings, this delicious one pan dinner comes together quickly and feeds a family! Can we talk for a This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Recipe is the PERFECT healthy, quick and easy weeknight meal! These Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Meal Prep Bowls are a delicious way to keep lunches simple, and they're also great as a last minute dinner that's packed with protein and healthy veggies. You can cook Sheet pan Greek chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheet pan Greek chicken
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of kosher salt 2 teaspoons dried thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 (12 oz.) of bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts, trimmed.
- It’s 8 of thin lemon slices (from 2 lemons).
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of Yukon Gold potatoes (halved lengthwise).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped tomato (from 1 tomato).
- You need 2 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled (about 1⁄4 cup).
Here's how to make this Greek Chicken: Add all ingredients (including marinade) except for the cheese to a large sheet pan and toss well. Arrange potatoes around chicken and lemon slices. This Greek twist on my sheet pan chicken and veggies is ridiculously tasty and packed with flavor thanks to the delicious flavors of the mediterranean. To make the marinade, combine salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic.
Sheet pan Greek chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack about 8 inches from heat. Combine onion powder, salt, thyme, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, and 2 teaspoons of the oregano in a mini food processor; pulse several times until well blended. Add oil; pulse until combined. Step 2 Place chicken and lemons on a rimmed baking sheet; rub chicken evenly with 1⁄4 cup of the herb mixture. Toss potatoes with remaining 3 tablespoons herb mixture. Arrange potatoes around chicken and lemon slices..
- Roast in preheated oven until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion of chicken registers 155°F and potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes..
- Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil until skin is browned and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with tomato, olives, feta, and remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and 1 teaspoon oregano..
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggie Bake. This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggie Bake is an easy weeknight dinner that is full of healthy flavor. And it is all made on one pan! This recipe for Greek Chicken is amazingly delicious. This Greek Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes with Quick Tzatziki is a flavor-packed, easy sheet pan meal, perfect for weeknight dinners or meal prepping!