Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken. Combine lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, salt, oil and basil in a blender or food processor. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. We had it last night and it was really good.
I love serving this with your orzo salad with tomatoes, basil, and feta – it's the perfect summer combo! How to Make Lemon Orzo and Roasted Vegetables. This orzo pasta recipe is a family favorite and This Spring recipe is a family favorite. You can cook Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken
- It’s 3 cups of cooked orzo(1 1/2 cups uncooked).
- Prepare .75 oz of fresh basil fine chopped (reserve 3tbsp for service).
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- It’s of Zest of 1 large lemon.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of unsalted butter lemonade pepper season.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Lemon Garlic Orzo with Roasted Vegetables is delicious served warm or Had grilled garlic, lemon chicken kabobs with this-YUM. Thanks for such a great recipe. Grilled Lemon-Basil Pork Chops with Lemon-Basil Orzo. Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken step by step
- Salt your water and boil the orzo until aldente, strain and rinse to stop the cooking..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a pan a cook the garlic until fragrant. Add juice of half a lemon and cook for an additional few minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp of butter until the sauce thickens.
- Add the pasta and the peas and a couple pinches of salt and heat through. Add the basil for a few minutes followed by Parmesan cheese, up to you how much. Taste for salt or additional lemon juice and serve with lemon pepper chicken. Finish with some fresh basil if you have it..
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. While orzo cooks, heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. This Lemon Garlic Chicken and Orzo Pasta is so light and so delicious. With a hint of spice from the garlic and red pepper Chicken Breast – fills out the meal with some lean protein. Red Pepper Flakes – adds some heat to the dish.