Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken. Then this low carb chicken curry recipe is for you! It's surprisingly easy to make at home. Stews like this low carb chicken curry recipe freeze quite well.
Enjoy them plain or dipped in your favorite sauce. Low-Carb Chicken Coconut Curry – in the slow cooker. Low carb chicken coconut curry is vibrant, fresh and a healthy low carb family meal. You can have Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken
- You need 1 of chicken breast, roughly diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, roughly diced (you don't want very small pieces).
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small bell peppers, preferably red, sliced into small strips.
- Prepare 1-2 of green onions, finely sliced.
- It’s 60 grams of (approximately 1/4 cup) mixed nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashews), roughly chopped/broken.
- Prepare 180 ml of (about 6 ounces) coconut cream or coconut milk (cream has more fat, and is preferred).
- You need 1 cube of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of hot pepper powder.
It is extremely low in carbs, high in healthy fats, wheat-free, sugar-free, grain-free, paleo, primal, you name it, and it is absolutely packed with hidden. This coconut chicken curry can be made in ONE POT & is packed with flavor! This meal can be Coconut curry chicken thighs: thigh meat will work great instead of breast meat (grab boneless One question regarding the nutritional information… Does the carb count reflect the full amount of brown. Low carb chicken meatballs with coconut flour make a quick, healthy, low carb lunch that kids will love.
Low Carb Tokyo Coconut Chicken instructions
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, start cooking onions in your preferred oil. I used a mix of butter and olive oil. Add a dash of salt and pepper to taste, and stir occasionally until they just start to become translucent..
- Add the chicken to the skillet, along with another dash of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is nearly cooked through..
- Add the nuts to the skillet and mix..
- Add the green onions. If you like your food spicy, add some hot peppers, or if you are in Tokyo, a little portion of a 100 yen package of hot chili powder from your friendly neighborhood Lawson's convenience store will work great..
- Add 60ml (2 ounces) of water and cook for maybe 30 seconds, then add the bell peppers and cook for one minute more..
- Mix the bullion cube with another 60ml (2 ounces) of water, and add to the skillet, along with the coconut cream..
- Heat and mix just until the dish is hot again (but don't boil). Take it off the heat and serve..
Great way to get your family to enjoy dinner These delicious Air Fryer Low Carb Chicken Meatballs are simple and will melt in your mouth! These keto coconut flour meatballs use coconut. If you enjoyed this low carb coconut chicken curry recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. To me, nothing is more important than making it easy for you to reach your weight loss and.