Stuffed chicken a la ME.
You can cook Stuffed chicken a la ME using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken a la ME
- It’s 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of zatarans yellow rice.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of country gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 of any seasonings you like.
- You need 1 packages of Monterey block cheese.
- You need 1 box of Colby jack block cheese.
Stuffed chicken a la ME step by step
- Cut a hole in the chicken breast down the side.
- Season chicken.
- Slice cheeses width wise…kinda thin.
- Slice onion and sauté with mushrooms.
- Briefly brown chicken on both sides.
- I halfway cooked the yellow rice while all that's going on.
- Stuff cheeses and sauté onions and mushrooms in chicken breast and close with tooth picks.
- Pour rice undrained into casserole dish.
- Place chicken and remaining onions and mushrooms on top.
- Cook in oven for bout a hour at 400°F.
- Fix gravy and serve on top of chicken and rice.