Chicken, Maple Planked Mustard.
You can have Chicken, Maple Planked Mustard using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Maple Planked Mustard
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 4 of bone-in skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of Maple plank.
Chicken, Maple Planked Mustard step by step
- [FIRST ] Preheat grill to high heat. Charcoal grill, heat coals on one side of grill..
- [NEXT] In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients ;toss chicken breast in mixture to coat. Sear chicken for 2 min per per side, transfer to plat and loosely tent with foil. Reduce gill temperature to 350°F..
- [LAST] price plank on grill, close lid, and heat for 3 minutes or until like smoked out. If using charcoal grill utilize the cooler side of the grill for the planking. Flip plank over using tongs, place checkin on heated side of the plank. Close lid, and cook for 15 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165°F. Remove plank and chicken from Grill ; allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving..