Marc Forgione's Rhubarb Mimosa.
You can cook Marc Forgione's Rhubarb Mimosa using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marc Forgione's Rhubarb Mimosa
- Prepare 4 of stalks rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of sprig mint.
- It’s 1 of 750 ml bottle prosecco, chilled.
Marc Forgione's Rhubarb Mimosa instructions
- Combine the rhubarb, sugar and 2 cups medium water in a medium saucepan..
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rhubard is slightly broken down. (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add the mint; let sit 1 minute, then strain..
- The mixture should be syrupy; if it's too watery, return to the saucepan and continue cooking until slightly reduced. Cover and refrigerate until cool..
- Divide the rhubarb syrup among 6 champagne glasses and top with the Prosecco..