Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe! You can use a combination of chicken breasts, chicken thighs and legs.
However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. Skinnytaste > Main Ingredient > Chicken Recipes > Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. You can cook Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay
- It’s 500 g of chicken breast, boneless, cut into small dices.
- It’s of Grind together :.
- Prepare 10 of red small shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlics.
- It’s of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 of small candlenut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of galangal powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Preheat a grill to high heat. Learn how to make Roasted chicken breast with spiced cauliflower & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. In this delicious recipe, chicken breasts are brushed with olive oil, ground coriander, turmeric, and cumin, and a touch of cayenne pepper before roasting.
Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay step by step
- Marinate chicken breast pieces with the ground spices. leave it overnight in the fridge..
- Stick 5-6 meat pieces into a skewer. repeat this step for each prepared skewer. you will get around 14-15 ready-to-grill satay sticks..
- Grill the satay in the oven for 10 minutes for each side. basting the satay with olive oil during the grilling if necessary or as you want to avoid dryness..
They do not sell Chicken or Pork. But the satay is quite tender and sweet. They do not serve the satay with "bumbu kacang". Chicken Satay With Spicy Peanut SauceWish-Bone. This Chicken Satay is easy to make and so flavorful!