Puerto Ricanized macaroni salad.
You can cook Puerto Ricanized macaroni salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puerto Ricanized macaroni salad
- It’s 2 of chicken breast cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adobo.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sofrito.
- Prepare 1 jar of chopped pimientos.
- Prepare 1 of spanish onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
Puerto Ricanized macaroni salad instructions
- in a large bowl marinate your chicken with vinegar, adobo, garlic powder, sazon and set aside.
- in a pan heat oil on medium heat, add Sofrito, and pimiento and saute until oil starts to turn green.
- add chicken and saute until chicken is fully cooked..
- boil macaroni as directed on box in very salty water. Once finished rinse in very cold water..
- chop green bell peppers and onions and add to macaroni.
- add chicken with drippings and mayo. Mix together and serve at room temperature.