Grilled Chicken Lime Tacos. This simple Taco Lime Grilled Chicken is so juicy and delicious! It's easy to make and it's full of the most amazing flavors. Place your chicken breasts onto a hot grill pan (or outside grill).
These chicken tacos are super fresh and simple to make, but still pack in a ton of flavor! The combination of tangy lime and savory garlic together transforms plain chicken into something amazing! Chicken thighs are soaked in the most flavorful marinade and grilled until lightly charred. You can have Grilled Chicken Lime Tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Lime Tacos
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of EVOO.
- It’s 2 tsp of Agave.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cumin or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce.
I love this chicken taco recipe not only because they taste amazing, but also because it's one of those easy to throw together recipes and you can also get a head start it a. This easy grilled chili lime chicken is just one of a whole bunch of healthy recipes I will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks. It's easy to make, healthy Lime: Because this is an essential ingredient in this dish, we HIGHLY recommend using freshly squeezed lime juice. These Tequila-Lime Chicken Tacos from Delish.com are the best.
Grilled Chicken Lime Tacos step by step
- Rinse the chicken briefly in cold water and pat dry. Place in shallow glass or nonreactive dish..
- In small bowl, combine garlic, lime juice, olive oil, agave, cumin and fresh ground pepper. Pour the marinade over and under the chicken breasts. Cover tightly and marinated for at least one hour, overnight is even better..
- When the grill is hot, remove the chicken from the dish and discard marinade..
- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat until it is cooked through and is no longer pink inside, about 12 to 15 minutes..
In a large baking dish, whisk together tequila, lime juice, garlic, and chopped jalapeño and season with salt and pepper. Juicy grilled chicken smothered in BBQ sauce plus creamy, crunchy, fresh coleslaw makes these the easiest and tastiest Grilled BBQ Chicken Tacos you'll ever have! The base then gets smothered in THE most amazing sauce: avocado, greek yogurt, lime, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Chili Lime Chicken Tacos seeping with a rainbow of chili lime spices, topped with oozing Jack cheese, sweet and smoky Grilled Pineapple Salsa and drizzled with Prepare Chili Lime Chicken And Grilled Pineapple Salsa according to directions. To make the Avocado Crema, add all the Crema ingredients.