Easy Greek Chicken Wraps.
You can cook Easy Greek Chicken Wraps using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Greek Chicken Wraps
- You need 1 bag of pitas or burrito wraps.
- You need of WRAP FILLING.
- It’s of toppings.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 cup of lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of TZATZIKI.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of tzatziki.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
- You need 2 cup of pain fat free yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of SIMPLE GREEK CHICKEN.
- It’s of Greek chicken.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper to taste.
Easy Greek Chicken Wraps step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cover the chicken with the oregano and basil. Start on tzatziki while the chicken cooks..
- Peel the cucumber. Use the large holes of a cheese grater to shave it down into a medium bowl. Cover with the salt and mix together with your hands until the salt pulls all the extra moisture out of the cucumber shavings. Squeeze out the salt water and pour down the sink..
- Mince the garlic and mix the rest of the tzatziki ingredients into the bowl with the shaved cucumber. When the tzatziki is done, check in on the chicken and turn over..
- Dice up the rest of the toppings and place into small bowls. This makes it super easy to prep your wraps or have friends and family make their own..
- Chop up the chicken when done. Heat up the burrito wraps in a clean pan for easy folding. Then add all ingredients with a couple tablespoons of tzatziki, and serve it up. Yummi!.