You can cook Rhubarb Ketchup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Ketchup
- It’s 2 cup of rhubarb, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sherry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of zest of one orange peel, in large strips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Rhubarb Ketchup step by step
- in medium saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil..
- then reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes..
- remove the zest from the mixure and throw away..
- puree in a blender. serve hot or cold.