sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Grilling Chicken Kabobs is easy, especially considering how quick chicken meat takes to cook.
These Grilled Chicken Kabobs are flavorful, juicy & easy to make! The chicken is marinated with Mediterranean spices, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. These grilled chicken kabobs are perfect for all of your cookout needs! You can have sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregnano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 medium of each -green , red , yellow and orange bell peppers cut into big pieces.
- Prepare 12 of -cherry tomatos.
- You need 6 of wooden kabob skewers (soak2hours).
They are flavorful, juicy & easy to make! I love chicken kabobs, and this recipe for Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Asian Marinade was long overdue for a photo update, so last week I made this for my niece Kara and her family. And I am happy to report that even though this recipe has a complex blend of flavors, even the kids gobbled it up! Grilled Sesame Chicken Kabobs are a fun & healthier version of our favorite Chinese take out chicken recipe.
sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs instructions
- mix frist 7 ingredients, add chicken breast , in a heavy-duty plistic bag ….marinate in refrigerator overnight. turning occasionally..
- soak skewers in water for 2 hours ……
- take chicken out of refrigerator, remove chicken from marinate, resving marinaed..
- ready to do kebabs, slice into big pieces ur bell peppers, placeing cherry tomatos, cubs of chicken pieses on skewers, bell peppers, one of each kind after a cube of chicken, ending with cherry tomato..
- now on a bbq grill, place them on , grill for 4 minutes truning to each side ..when truning the kebabs add reserved marinade brushing it on kebabs, each trun …till fully cooked.enjoy.
The theme for this grilling season in the McCollum house is: Summer of the kabobs! Grilled chicken recipe with vegetables on skewers is brushed with an Asian sauce and served with jasmine rice for a quick main dish. Thread pieces of chicken and vegetables on each skewer. Great for summer, birthdays and holidays, Grilled Chicken Kabobs are easy to prepare and cook. When tender chicken kabobs are flavored with La Choy® Stir-Fry Sauce and served over UNCLE BEN'S® READY RICE® Jasmine, delicious things happen.