Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
You can cook Jamaican Jerk Chicken using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- It’s of As much of the Jamaican jerk spice rub as needed (see my recipe).
- It’s 4-6 of bone-in chicken breasts or legs.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken instructions
- Rub the spice mixture into the chicken, coating all over.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight..
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the chicken on a rack in a roasting tin and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until well done and no longer pink on the inside.
- Serve at once garnish with fresh thyme, chillers and lime wedges.