Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- You need 6 large of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 12 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced Jalapenos.
- It’s 1 of Pepper (For Flavor).
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit..
- Flatten chicken breasts out to about 1/4 of an inch..
- Season the chicken with pepper for flavor. (Or whatever you might prefer.).
- Spread cream cheese filling across each chicken breast evenly..
- Spread diced jalapenos over cream cheese spread (the more, the hotter).
- Roll up chicken from bottom end to top..
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast & lay flat on baking pan..
- Bake for 25-35 minutes (depending on how fast your oven cooks.).
- Set on broil for a couple minutes to let bacon get crispy. (If you don't prefer crispy bacon, just turn oven off & let it sit for a few extra minutes.).
- Serve with any side dish. (Ex: rice, potatoes, mac & cheese).