grilled Italian chicken smoked in applewood. Our savory smoked chicken is equally delicious served cold or at room temperature, so you can cook it well in advance of your get-together. We have a Traeger pellet grill and I had only hickory pellets on hand – though you can get applewood pellets. I only made one chicken, but it was larger.
Preseasoned JENNIE-O® Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast Tenderloins make an easy addition to your meal or celebration. JENNIE-O® Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast Tenderloin is a savory combination of flavor and ease. It comes pre-seasoned so you don't have to marinate.. You can cook grilled Italian chicken smoked in applewood using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of grilled Italian chicken smoked in applewood
- You need 1 medium of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cup of applewood chips.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 large of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 6 slice of pepperjack cheese.
Rub Applewood Rub evenly over chicken. Place chicken, skin-side down on grill over medium heat. Place foil-wrapped brick on top of chicken. Chicken may take a little longer to cook or it may take less time.
grilled Italian chicken smoked in applewood step by step
- marinate chicken in Italian dressing for4 to5 hours..amount of chicken depends on how many people are eating.. same with the dressing. I use 1 large bottle for 6 chicken breast.
- you will need to soak your wood chips in water for around 30 min. I start mine right before I start my charcoal grill..I use applewood chips because of the flavor.. you can use any type you like.
- after your coals get hot drain the water off the wood chips.. add them to the coals for smoke..add chicken cook to perfection.
- once your chicken done add pepperjack cheese and some grilled onions and peppers maybe even some grilled mushrooms…serve and enjoy….
The sitting is critical to the chicken staying moist. Open-Faced Pork Loin Sammies with Applewood Smoked Bacon Onion JamHip Mama's Place. Applewood Smoked Pork, Apple & Walnut SaladAmy's Cooking Adventures. On a hot grill (BBQ,Grill or Pan Grill) place chicken pieces, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper turn and repeat, cook until no longer pink. Living in Italy I learned to cook authentic Italian dishes using whole ingredients, fresh veggies and delicious spices.