You can have Chicken Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 large of bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 large of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Oil to coat the pan.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 10 of flour tortilla shells.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Cut chicken breast into 1inch cube pieces. Mince garlic. Chop onion and bell pepper.
- Add enough oil to the pan to cover the bottom and heat. When heated add chicken and saute untill cooked..
- When chicken is cooked add water according to taco seasoning package , bell pepper, onion, garlic and taco seasoning..
- Cook until water is cooked out.
- lightly grease another pan. Began to toast one shell. Fill shell on one side with chicken filling.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the chicken and fold the shell over..
- Continue to toast the shell on both sides until crispy..
- Remove from heat and serve with salsa, sour cream, taco sauce, or your choice of dip.