Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF. This vegan Rhubarb Ginger Upside-Down Cake will tickle your tastebuds and appetite with the tangy-sweet rhubarb and spicy-sweet candied ginger. But — I am here to make things up to you with this now-perfect vegan Rhubarb Ginger Upside Down Cake. I have even added new pictures of the cake.
But everything works out for everyone in. Make a scrumptious Vegan Rhubarb Cake. Or, substitute one-half of the rhubarb ingredient and add in sliced strawberries! You can have Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF
- You need 1 of pear, peeled and cored and grated.
- Prepare 2-3 sticks of rhubarb, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 70 g of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 50 g of maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 50 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 90 g of ground almonds.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s of Some brown sugar/ coconut sugar/ nuts to sprinkle on top.
Thank-you to the In another, larger size bowl, combine the chopped rhubarb and sliced strawberries (optional), agave syrup, vegetable oil, flax meal mixture and the vanilla extract. The softest almond cake is studded with fresh rhubarb and finished with a strawberry rhubarb glaze in this beautiful vegan dessert. It has the softest, most fluffy almond cake base studded with ruby bites of rhubarb. Just the right amount of tart to balance the sweetness of the almond.
Pear and rhubarb cake – vegan and GF instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- In a bowl, mix the fruit and oil, syrup and vanilla..
- In another bowl, mix the flour, almonds, spices and baking powder..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients..
- Put the mix into a lined baking tin. Sprjnkle the sugar/ nuts on top. Bake for 40-50mins..
- Let cool before taking out of the tin! Enjoy 😋.
ASSEMBLE and BAKE: Oil the baking pan lightly and pour in the cake batter. Upside Down Rhubarb Cake that is gluten-free and made with Almond Flour. It is the giving of attention – that keeps us awake. In this flour-less upside down cake, I resisted the temptation to add berries or other fruit, in order to highlight rhubarb's true flavor. Strawberry and rhubarb's sweet and tart flavors are married with a hint of orange zest in this Vegan Strawberry Rhubarb Pie recipe!