Filipino Macaroni Salad.
You can have Filipino Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filipino Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 4-5 stalks of celery.
- You need 1 can of pineapple rings.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 jar of Relish.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheese (mild cheddar).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Filipino Macaroni Salad instructions
- Boil water and add box of elbow macaroni. Cook al dente (don't let macaroni get too soft). Drain and rinse immediately after cooking until it's cold. Chill in fridge while you prep the rest of the ingredients..
- Boil water and add chicken breast. Boil until cooked through. Mince chicken into small pieces. Chill in fridge..
- Chop celery into small fine pieces. Chill in fridge..
- Drain pineapples and chop into small pieces..
- Mix macaroni, chicken, celery and pineapples in a large bowl. Add mayo (as much as needed until salad is thoroughly coated)..
- Add relish and condensed milk. As much as needed until you get the right desired sweetness. Add cheese and then salt and pepper to taste..
- Chill in fridge and enjoy!.