Fettuccine Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli and Grilled Chicken. For the chicken: Meanwhile, heat a grill pan over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken on both sides with the salt and pepper. Spray the grill pan with cooking spray.
Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe: Smoky grilled chicken is tossed with rich and creamy Fettuccine INSTRUCTIONS. Oil grate on grill and then preheat. Also delicious with sliced grilled chicken! You can cook Fettuccine Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli and Grilled Chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli and Grilled Chicken
- You need 1 T of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 c of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 4 T of (plut 1 t) kosher salt.
- It’s 2 of small heads cauliflower (chopped into florets, 2 1/2 lbs).
- Prepare 6 T of unsalted butter.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 c of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 t of freshly grated nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 t of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 c of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 c of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 lb of fettucine.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 t of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/8 t of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of PAM.
Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. While the pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave and begin to make the parmesan sauce.
Fettuccine Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli and Grilled Chicken step by step
- Boil a large pot of water over med-hi heat and add salt. Blanch broccoli in boiling water until bright green and crisp-tender. 3 min. Drain immediately and set aside..
- Fill large stockpot 3/4 full with water and add 3 T salt, boil over med-hi heat. Add cauliflower and cook until very soft. 13-15 min. Drain and set aside..
- Melt 3 T butter in large skillet over low heat. Add garlic and saute until soft and fragrant 2-3 min. Transfer to food processor..
- In 2 batches, add cauliflower to food processor and 1/2 cup milk each time. Puree until very smooth. 1 min..
- Add 3 T butter to skillet, then add cauliflower mixture, nutmeg, pepper, and 1 t salt. Add heavy cream and cook over low heat until heated through 2-3 min. Add 3/4 cup Parmesan and cook, stirring until melted. Keep warm until serving time..
- Boil large pot of water over med-hi heat and add 1 T salt. Cook fettuccine until al dente. Drain and keep warm..
- Heat grill pan on hi heat and spray with Pam. Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on both sides until golden brown and grill marks appear. 4-6 min per side. Rest 5 min, cut into slices..
- Combine fettuccine and sauce in large bowl, stirring until sauce coated. Toss with broccoli and chicken. Serve immediately, sprinkled with 1/4 c Parmesan..
Mince the garlic and cook it over medium heat in a medium. Enjoy an Italian classic made with grilled chicken, tender broccoli and al dente fettuccine in a creamy Alfredo sauce. This is a taste test/review of the Michelina's Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken & Broccoli frozen meal. It includes "pasta in a creamy sauce with white. This versatile side dish is a variation of a recipe I've had for years.